VBeam® Laser Treatment
The worldwide “gold standard” for treatment of facial redness and blood vessels.
What conditions can be treated with VBeam?
- Angiomas – Small red spots which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
- Leg Veins – Very small, red veins respond well to treatment. Larger vessels respond best to sclerotherapy (injections).
- Periorbital Wrinkles – FDA approved to treat fine lines and improve toning of the skin around the eyes.
- Port Wine Stain Birthmarks – Vascular lesions that begin at birth and may impair function.
- Red Stretch Marks – Appearing after pregnancy or after growth spurts over the stomach, thighs, buttocks, and lower back.
- Rosacea (red face) – Affecting the skin of the face around the nose, chin, and cheeks causing a blush or sunburned look.
- Scars – Primarily red, flat, or raised scars that are often caused by surgery, trauma, or burns.
- Telangiectasias – Commonly known as facial spider veins or broken blood vessels.
- Warts – Some resistant warts are improved with VBeam treatment.
Does VBeam hurt?
The VBeam is less painful than many other vascular lasers due to Candela’s exclusive technology known as DCD, Dynamic Cooling Device. DCD sprays a cooling cryogen liquid onto the skin prior to each laser pulse, providing immediate comfort and protection of the outer skin. The treatments are well tolerated and additional anesthesia is not necessary.
How much does VBeam treatment cost?
Treatments begin for less than $100 for small areas on the face. Our prices are competitive, and you have the satisfaction of being treated at a center staffed by a board certified dermatologist. Dermatologists are the experts at caring for your skin.
How do I start with VBeam?
Contact Dr. Tavelli or his staff, or call (503) 295-2366 for a free consultation where we will determine your specific needs, review all aspects of treatment, and provide a written cost estimate. Often, treatment can begin the same day!